By the completion of the program, students will be able to:
- Analyze and evaluate alternative courses of action using appropriate qualitative and quantitative tools in order to create value.
- Recognize and evaluate the impact on business decisions of the ethical and social dimensions of business activities.
- Formulate and assess integrated technology solutions to influence structures, processes, and techniques of management.
- Analyze global economic environments, integrate multiple business components, and assess impact using a risk analysis.
- Integrate multiple business functions across a broad range of situations by solving problems and making strategic decisions.
- Apply team-development and leadership skills in group settings to produce, evaluate and present business decisions.
Contact our Director for more information.